My pal erin in Hawaii suggested I fill this out, so here you go pretty lady!!
Two Names You Go By:
1.Brynn
2. Brynnie/ Brynnie boo
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. 5 necklaces
2. moccasins
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. my chripractor to magically open up availabilty
2. vicodin/ some sort of tranquilizer, or just to go into a coma (having the worst back pain ever)
Two People Who Will Fill This Out:
1.My cousin Diane ( I guess this is where i "tag" you!?)
2. whoever else
Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. vegan food from Real Food Daily
2. sleeeeept for hours upon hours
Two Things You Ate Yesterday:
1. a bunch of vegan delights
2. soy milkshake
Two People You Last Talked To:
1. gmail chatting with mallory
2. and I just talked to the girl at the cafe
Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow:
1. sleeping
2. dmv
Your Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. and I guess thanksgiving? although something always goes wrong with me
Favorite Vacations:
1. Mom and Dad's in Portland
2. somewhere where I feel free
Favorite Beverages:
1. Water
2. naked juice. superfood or mango
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wa who! i feel so honored that you did it!! i love reading your blog!
Post a Comment