Tuesday, December 23, 2008
question
Is it cheating when, going into something, you know you're possibly doing it because it will be something to write about later? Even though it may ruin, or steer you in the wrong direction. I dont know. I dont know if I've done it, or do it. But sometimes I think that if I'm making a wrong choice, I think "Hey, It'll be one for the books."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
if you do decide to do it, for posterity. please enjoy the ride. you can fill a thousand books with life experiences without really living them, tasting every bitter-sweat turn, without feeling your way through them. and on the other hand how many men and women have given up the ghost without so much as word about how they felt about it all... i can't figure out which is more noble.
Post a Comment