Well.
the itenerary for the next while consits of
starting friday:
9 days in Hawaii
back to Los Angleles for 3 days
11 days in Oregon
Back to Los angeles for a week or so
Then off to Greece for couple months sans Andrew.
( then back for a couple months and i think off to Asia?)
yes, months.
I'm off to work over there for a bit.
Get a little more money, a little wiser, and a bit more culturally educated.
I found out the other day that I don't have to get surgery on my ol' third shoulder problem
I have tendenosis. Which is a chronic pain in my right shoulder in which it's unable to support itself and my body and completely formed ....well de-formed itself.
all of these years and i didn't do anything about it. I'm going to the chiropractor for the 2nd time this week tommorrow.
prescription: 1 hour massage. Soo hard to swallow but I'll take it.
I have to get physical therapy, pilates, and on top of that 2 visits a week to the chiropractor.
Andrew, on the other hand, is as stiff as a board and his body barely bends in any shape or form
The Dr. said that we are in such bad shape for our age. We're more like an old elderly couple than two cool cats in their twenties.
...If she only knew! We spend evenings talking about our ailments, playing scrabble in sweatpants, and making snow angels in our freshly shampoo'd carpets.. We will save all of the fun and wild stuff for our 60's.
that about does it for today, I've got to dust off the bikini collection and toss it in the suitcase.
Goal for the next 24 hours: Necessities only
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment