Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hot Mess

Foggy Minded I kind of feel like I could be on some kinda of trippy drug.
I can't focus on the computer screen and I feel like I am in a hazey dream. So this could easily look like it was writtien by someone on crack. Enjoy.

Sunday I was taken into the Emergency room in Indio California Due to heat Stroke and Exhaustion yada yada. So I missed about $100 worht of concerts I payed for. Plus having to Pay another hundred dollars for some intense hydration. Coachella really was amazing though I just wasn't feel too well the whole time. So monday morning lynday and I get home and I am still feeling pretty awful and I feel like I just can't escape the heat. So I take Lyndsay to the airport at 3pm and come home.
The day goes on and I am feeling as lousy as ever. So I got to bed at like 9 O'clocks, I lay there shivering and tell andrew I am freezing and he tells me that I am burning up. Threatening to take me to the ER again. I F-ing HATE doctors. Hospitals. Anything. So I negociated my way out of it while my body remained a sprinkler system nonstop letting out buckets and buckets of sweat. He tried to get me out of bed on Tuesday to go to the doctors but my eyes couldn't even focus on anything.
Eventually looking like Ozzy Osbournes twin I shaked and shuffled my way up to Dr. Freese's office. Run tests. Sure enough I have mono. All of a sudden I flash back to my friends in elementary school who were absent for a month or two. Which would be sweet If I was a 3rd Grader but I need to make money. I cried thinking I could have picked it up at the nasty festival somehow. Everyone all up in everyone's business sharing food and drinks. But after talking to a few people I most likely had it beforehand.
Anyway my lymph nodes make my face look like a puffer fish, no matter how many tmes I shower; my own body triples it with sweat. I amd literally a HOT MESS.

gross.


Here is Shaleah and I trying to find the tiniest piece of shade to survive in.

No comments: