Tuesday, June 30, 2009

when the top is the best

So, after spending the last few days shoving cake, brownies, cookies, and ice cream down my throat- more than once a day, I decided my late night snack tonight would be something more "healthy". So I snatch a banana from my parents' fruit bowl, strip it of it's peel, and slather a generous amount of peanut butter on top of the shaft of the banana- yeah i just said that, now lets continue. - I take a bite and don't experience the ultimate blissful goodness of the peanut butter to it's maximum level. And you know why?? Because for some odd reason, "they" all taught us from the begining of our crafty little lives to do such the thing: Toppings and spreads, stay on top as you take each bite.

Why?!?!

Why on earth would we make the most scrumptious part away from our tastebuds? Hmm? Ever wondered that yourself? Well anyhow, I turned that banana right around, and vowed to myself never to stray my tastebuds from ultimate pleasure. Ever, ever again.

cupcakes, brownies, pizza, everything will now be inserted and consumed upside down, which will eternally turn my frown; upside down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to ALWAYS eat my english muffins upside down. Now I can't remember why I ever stopped. Conformity got me! Pizza might be tricky though. But definitley worth it if you can pull it off. Anti-gravity pizza toppings... million dollar idea.

A. Fan