Monday, September 17, 2007

Mix

I wrote this a couple weeks ago while cruising the 'net. I posted it on my myspace and decided to post it here now as well

"Mix"

I sit here eating a delicious blend of trail mix from Trader Joes. I try my hardest not to only eat the pseudo m&m's. because I basically did that on my last bag, and I ended up having a bag full of peanuts, which are not my favorite, but I didn't want to waste them and throw them away.

I then, of course, had to analyze and make my time and effort sifting through my bag of trail mix symbolic and relevant... so here it goes

A bag of trail mix is like a relationship... You can't ignore the parts that suck because, in the end, you're going to have to deal with them. So eat the bland peanut and chase it with the tasty chocolate. Tell your man or lady friend that you don't dig the way they don't call you back, or their lack of returning to toilet seat to it's proper position... because eventually, you get past all of the sweet stuff, and if you didn't deal with the not so fabulous things, things could end up in the can.

I know I know, I'm pretty much the next big thing as far as pilosophy and guidance goes, so you can thank me however you please. I'll be setting up a paypal account shortly so you can help me pay my rent while I help you save your marriage.


No comments: