Although today started out with a bad case of "June Gloom", it's turned out to be quite the beaut.
When the sun is a shinnin', it gets me all anxious about how summer is going to hop onto a tandem bicycle with one of those go- getters in Venice Beach and just breeze right past me.
As I scramble to juggle my schedule, plans, and finances, there is a part of my brain that perks up every once and a while and says "What are you waiting for?!?! Let's get crazy and make some To Do Lists!!!"
So.
[ I think I say "So" a lot. ]
[ I also realized today that I toss around the socially assuring "Just Kidding" a lot. Which isn't actually that assuring. It just goes to show that I make ballsy comments, and as quickly as I spit them out, I retract them in fear of being overtly offensive. I think it's time to crawl back into my "comedic" shell when I am in professional environments... ]
[....Just kidding. ]
My To Do List
- Learn the drums.
- Develop up a singing voice
- Make use of my roller skates
- Binge on film for all of my old cameras
- Purchase a new digital
- Visit Jenn in San Francisco
- Convince all of my girlfriends to come visit me at some point. Mallory and Jenn. You both owe me a visit, thank you very much.
- Road trips.
- Perhaps begin on my adventurous Polygamist colony tour/documentary.
- Visit Grandma & Grandpa Chick in ol' Delta, Utah
- Finalize my adoption between myself and my 88' Jeep Grand Wagoneer
- Get a dog, or a turtle, or a cat. Or (preferrably) all three.
- Move into a new place.
- make my secret book. (I'd tell you what its about, but it's a secret... Not "The Secret", its just confidental)
......Oh The Place I Will Go... As of now.
July 13th- NYC
August 2nd (ish) - Portland
August 5th (ish) - Hawaii
September 4th (ish) - Chicago
I think I will plan on making it to San Fran before June comes to an End. Maybe. I hope. I think I can, I think I can.
ciao for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment