Wednesday, June 18, 2008

nappy headed buffalo

OK, so, it's kind of my family's tradition when we go to stay at the condo in Puget Sound, we venture off into this little town and go to this wildlife park.

Temio, my 3 year old nephew went at the ripe age of 5 months. So even though it was his second trip, it was his first EXPERIENCE.

I had to share the many faces/expressions/noises of Mr T.

Youtube sort of sucks and there isn't much clarity in the video, but hopefully you can enjoy his many teeny expressions on his face.

P.S. I think I mentioned in my "mothers day" post about how my mom is a lover of animals and wouldn't hurt a fly, in fact she'd probably take a fly in as her own pet. Well, I introduce to you; my mother commenting a gnarly, raggedy and unsightly creature, telling it what " big brown eyes!" it has.. Ohhh mother.


No comments: