
i want to start a club. come join.
we will sit around and spout out old man Puns and smoke cigars.
first, i must scout the perfect location. and muster up the perfect handshake code to get in.
also, in order to get in; you need to shower me with presents upon acceptance. I don't want any silly garbage, only treasures. an old trinket you find at a thrift store, or your grandpa's cool sweater is ideal.
I'm contemplating moving back to Oregon- knocking on the door of my childhood home, and offering up a lumpsome of change on a monthly basis to get my old clubhouse back.
except this time, I won't be sent to the principals office for holding exclusive club meetings, and discussing hot topics around "non-members". Yes, this will be 2 kool 4 skool.
currently brainstorming: dress code and moral code

No comments:
Post a Comment