That was when we named Jack Pigeon (nickname coined by Jenn: J. Pidge.).
Hollywood has Jack Sparrow. SF has Jack Pigeon.
We all burst out laughing at the words that were spewing out of our mouths (okay, maybe my words were just spew, theirs were more legit)).
Anyhow, crossing the street- mid laughter- a man in his dapper sunday outfit, smiled and said "It's so great to see people laughing" he smiled, and kept on walking.
It's true.
Laughter is one of the only contagious things to come out of mouths that is a pleasure to catch, and/or give for that matter!
I think if someone asked me "Whats your favorite thing in the world?"
I'd answer: Laughter.
To do it, hear it, see it. Even just for a moment, has this insane sensation of liberation. You don't give a shit if about a damn thing in the world. Your emotion, bursts out of your heart and through your face, as all of the muscles in your face explode, and if its really good, your body turns to a noodle, and you double over to the floor.
like peanut butter is to jelly, I'd say friendship is to laughter. You build memories while laughing, and those memories are always there waiting for you to look back on a have a good laugh. Everyday I appreciate the friendships that I do have. Life is short, and when I die I want to go with a gang of crows feet (wrinkle) around my eyes from laughing so hard. And I invite anyone else to join me in doing so.
Wherever I go when I do die, I want to take a looksy into the yesteryears say; "Damn. that was funny".

No comments:
Post a Comment