Thursday, November 8, 2007

back into blogging

Today.
Is a thursday.

Kind of slow.
only had one casting today.

I was awakened this morning at 9:05am from a text message from shaeah.

I realized That I needed to have my arse on the couch at elite in 55 minutes.

I walk out and see andrew eating toast with jelly and fried eggs on in. in his underwear and an american apparel T-shirt he just bought at wasteland for $10.

So I turn on the shower, grab a brush and brush out my hair while stripping my "pajamas".

In the mean time Andrew rises from his morning feast to try and steal the shower from me! I scolded him like a puppy in the wrong, and took a 2 minute shower.

I had to be ready in time to take andrew to work and be presentable for superficial analysis.
Anyway, aside from the predicament this morning of needing to be two places at once, I got there, and the client was late anyway so I was fine. I was able to catch up with some girls I hadn't seen a litte while.

Finally I'm at home, I've eaten my lunch. chased with some delicious chocolate.

next on the agenda: Nothing.


yeeeeeehaw!!

yes thats me 2 minutes ago, im alone. celebrating my solitude and blank space on the agenda.

I'm seriously debating driving out to hollywood to buy this hat I spotted on sunset Blvd a week ago. It was dirt cheap. Like 19 bucks or something. It just I spend so much time in that damn car, I'm on the fence about the drive, also traffic is soo unpredictable.

I still need to tell the story of The Beverly Center crisis.
Perhaps, I will later today? A double post? I think so.

No comments: