Man oh man,
It's been over a month.
Fashion week, busy week, losing my day job, seeing a man fall from a building onto the cement less than 5 feet on front of me..
enough to say I've crashed about a handful of times physically and mentally.
WHEW.
Things are evening out.
For two weeks may days started roughly around 7am and the latest I turned in was 1:30am.
All while trying to remain calm cool collected, oh and of course fabulous.
My weight dropped
my skin broke out
and my body was like a candle without any wax left that myself and others kept on trying to light up.
in the end I've frizzle frazzeled.
My skin is kind of calming down.
My weight's put back on,
and i find myself hanging upside down and stretching a lot as of late to even out my stress levels.
along with throwing the occaional cooking pot at the wall...
I've got so much to write out on paper.
or type out on a blog, whatever
but it is 1:11am and I've got to be up and out the door by 9:00am tommorrow.
I've got to take Andrew to work and then be over at Elite at 10am for a casting.
I swear I live in that car.
Which has water bottles, red bull cans, and candy wrappers beadazzling the interior like a christmas tree
perhaps I'll leave it in preparation for the upcoming holidays.
Yaaawwwn. how boring
I am extremely homesick for my family
I miss my moms presence and her cooking, my dads dumb jokes and moral support, my sisters laugh and her quirky little gestures, my brothers sparatic detailed stories which are told on high volume. I miss my little copy cat Temio who thinks that since both Disneyland and I are both in california; That Donald duck, goofy, andrew and I sit around eating snacks and play scrabble. I miss my overweight, lazy, irresistable dogs.
I miss the days in Hawaii where there was nothing to do but ride bikes to McDonalds to get a 99 cent ice cream cone and then head to the beach.
On Tuesday I've got a shoot in Palm Springs, I wish I could check out for a week and just stay there and camp out at a local retirement home and talk story around the pool with the old folks. I'm thinking if the funds are available I will scout out the supposedly amazing outlet mall and hunt for designer deals. for some retail therapy.
I shall start a countdown
3 weeks until thanksgiving.
1 month until Hawaii
And shortly after I will be in Portland eating moms delightful creations
I've enclosed 2 photos: How I feel, and how I have to look to make a buck.
It may just be difficult to tell the difference.


No comments:
Post a Comment