I'm in New York. I took the most uncomfortable Red Eye. Arrived in Newark at 6:00 am (3:00 am LA time), had the driver take me to the apartment; and arrived here in the City at 8:00 am. Not wanting to disturb any sleeping beauties- I took 1/2 lunesta and crashed on the couch.
I was just awakened from a very strange nap; by phone call from my mom. I really shouldn't be sleeping anyway, but the remnants of my Lunesta would beg to differ. I really, really, really don't feel like going into my agency today. I think sleepwalking through manhattan isn't always the best way to spent your first day. I will greatly appreciate it if I could spend one whole day of slumber.
Well.
Off to the shower.
---EDIT---
I was given the go ahead (without even asking) to rest today, and go into the agency tomorrow.
There is a God.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment